The campaign strategy had the main objective to preserve and promote the successful profile of the candidate with a long positive local history, against the incumbent PDL mayor Romeo Radulescu that had a very good record and a “good manager” profile. We aimed to contrast the “vision” based on the candidate Francu “experience” and to underline the errors the acting mayor was making relative to Mr Francu “vision”. Ramnicu Valcea city has about 100.000 voters.
What we did:
– A long term research strategy.
– Adapt the campaign using public opinion indicators specially built for the Ramnicu Valcea city agenda.
– Designing and choosing a competitive strategic profile using market research techniques.
– Message building and message strategy.
– Testing and choosing the campaign slogan trough focus-groups: “Respect. Seriousness. Trust”.
– Advising the campaign staff design and management.
– Public agenda monitoring.
– Advertising products design (print, audio, video).
– Campaign strategy design and advising the implementation.