The campaign strategy was created for a candidate completely unknown 3 months before the elections, based on his personal character traits and using the highly popular USL brand. We aimed to create a credible alternative relied on “seriousness”, against a very popular PDL mayor Catalin Flutur, which was considered invincible. Botosani city has about 100.000 voters.
What we did:
– Market research and positioning the candidate: “Ovidiu Portariuc – The German!” and his “Plan for Botosani”.
– Building his public profile and identity.
– Advising the campaign staff design and management.
– Message development.
– Public agenda monitoring.
– Advertising products design (print, audio, video).
– Advising for the campaign strategy.